The company says its new or updated iBooks 2, iBooks Author and iTunes U apps are intended to uproot the traditional learning experience.Apple Inc. has already transformed the music, mobile phone and personal computing industries, and now the tech giant says its next chapter will be about reinventing textbooks.
- Cell phones become handheld tools for global developmentThu, 29 Oct 2009, 15:01:00 EDT
- iTunes allows radiologists to save, sort and search personal learning filesFri, 18 Jul 2008, 12:14:43 EDT
- Free textbooksThu, 18 Jun 2009, 9:53:27 EDT
- Psychology students to present on cheaper textbook alternatives at national conferenceMon, 14 Feb 2011, 15:01:49 EST
- Apple enthusiasts welcome WineCrispMon, 4 May 2009, 14:52:48 EDT