Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 18:00 in Earth & Climate
Europe's busiest airport was set to close early Monday morning as a dense crowd of volcanic ash drifts across England from Iceland, aviation authorities said.
- New way found of monitoring volcanic ash cloudFri, 10 Dec 2010, 1:11:26 EST
- Low-cost airlines are now the new major playersTue, 3 Jun 2008, 11:15:15 EDT
- Eyjafjallajokull's global falloutFri, 23 Apr 2010, 9:37:33 EDT
- Illegal bushmeat trade rife in EuropeThu, 17 Jun 2010, 20:42:02 EDT
- Ceramic coatings may protect jet engines from volcanic ashWed, 13 Apr 2011, 13:04:26 EDT