The Food and Drug Administration, the Defense Department and the National Eye Institute are teaming on a three-year program to gauge how many patients have post-operative problems. Three federal agencies -- the Food and Drug Administration, the Defense Department and the National Eye Institute -- announced last week that they are launching a three-year effort to gauge how many, and which, patients...
- Measuring science investmentsFri, 11 Feb 2011, 12:07:02 EST
- FDA considers new rules to speed up confirmatory trials of drugs granted accelerated approvalFri, 25 Mar 2011, 17:33:23 EDT
- Organizing an Earth Systems Science AgencyThu, 3 Jul 2008, 14:36:46 EDT
- Company stock prices before public announcements of oncology trial results Mon, 26 Sep 2011, 18:33:53 EDT
- IOM report recommends framework to evaluate science behind health claims for foods and drugsWed, 12 May 2010, 12:37:25 EDT