Friday, March 9, 2012 - 03:50 in Astronomy & Space
ESA’s third Automated Transfer Vehicle, scheduled for launch on an Ariane 5 from Europe’s Spaceport in French Guiana on 23 March, is planned to dock with the International Space Station five days later.
- Record boost for ATV to raise ISS orbitFri, 20 Jun 2008, 10:07:53 EDT
- A new system for locating and capturing satellites in spaceWed, 13 Oct 2010, 10:35:07 EDT
- NRL's MISSE7 launched aboard STS-129Mon, 7 Dec 2009, 14:56:59 EST
- The International Space Station, a test-bed for future space explorationFri, 18 Jul 2008, 9:35:56 EDT
- Data streaming in from Space Station to OSU labThu, 24 Mar 2011, 14:38:11 EDT