Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 12:30 in Earth & Climate
A robot named Tlaloc II, after the Aztec god of rain, recently discovered three chambers while exploring a 2,000-year-old tunnel underneath a pyramid at Mexico's Teotihuacan. Felipe Maya reports.
- Aztec conquest altered genetics among early Mexico inhabitants, new DNA study showsThu, 31 Jan 2013, 11:06:11 EST
- El Zotz masks yield insights into Maya beliefsWed, 18 Jul 2012, 14:03:05 EDT
- US Chamber of Commerce releases questionable survey resultsMon, 5 Oct 2009, 14:09:04 EDT
- Eating like a bird helps forests growMon, 5 Apr 2010, 15:32:01 EDT
- Maslow's pyramid gets a much needed renovationThu, 19 Aug 2010, 9:57:43 EDT