Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 20:14 in Earth & Climate
In San Francisco, sea lions have moved in and taken over most of Fisherman's Wharf. John Blackstone reports that although they are a hit with tourists, West Coast fishermen are complaining.
- Learning to live in mountain lion countryFri, 7 Oct 2011, 11:35:06 EDT
- Go west, young lionTue, 9 Oct 2012, 10:37:24 EDT
- Male lions use ambush hunting strategyMon, 18 Mar 2013, 17:33:51 EDT
- Unraveling the natural history of the lion using host and virus population genomicsFri, 7 Nov 2008, 5:57:15 EST
- DNA confirms genetically distinct lion population for EthiopiaThu, 11 Oct 2012, 12:36:13 EDT