Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 21:35 in Biology & Nature
A playful Hawaiian seal is loved by many, but he eventually could turn dangerous as he continues to grow. As John Blackstone reports, a wildlife rescue team is hoping this seal can beat the odds.
- Growing seal population threatens small-scale fishing Tue, 10 May 2011, 9:34:27 EDT
- Seals sense shapes using their whiskers to feel wakesThu, 12 May 2011, 0:33:20 EDT
- Future looks bleak for 1 of world's smallest seal speciesMon, 6 Oct 2008, 14:22:19 EDT
- NOAA tracks winter journeys of seals and penguins in AntarcticaTue, 11 May 2010, 13:32:17 EDT
- Gray seals consume as much fish as the fishing industry catchesMon, 2 Apr 2012, 13:34:22 EDT