Wednesday, September 9, 2009 - 18:49 in Mathematics & Economics
Following an extended leave of absence and a liver transplant, Apple CEO and technology icon Steve Jobs drew a standing ovation upon his return. John Blackstone reports from San Francisco.
- Extreme BMI cause for concern in liver transplantationTue, 4 Aug 2009, 14:35:45 EDT
- New transplantation criteria for liver cancer patientsWed, 28 Jul 2010, 11:37:57 EDT
- Liver transplant recipients almost 3 times more likely to develop cancerThu, 2 Oct 2008, 12:28:40 EDT
- Help for liver transplant patients with small-for-size syndromeTue, 3 Feb 2009, 16:57:45 EST
- Acute kidney injury common after liver transplantationMon, 4 May 2009, 13:24:25 EDT