Friday, March 13, 2009 - 11:56 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A University of South Carolina archaeologist is scanning the bottom of Charleston Harbor for Civil War artifacts, using a twin-outboard motor boat and a clutch of scientific equipment.
- The new civil defense: UC researchers look at public's role in national cybersecurityMon, 1 Feb 2010, 11:30:19 EST
- 'Virtual archaeologist' reconnects fragments of an ancient civilizationFri, 15 Aug 2008, 13:07:49 EDT
- Ancient artifacts revealed as northern ice patches meltMon, 26 Apr 2010, 13:15:53 EDT
- Bronze warship ram reveals secretsThu, 4 Apr 2013, 13:06:20 EDT
- Cancer risk from cardiac CT overstated: Medical University of South Carolina researchersMon, 10 Nov 2008, 11:57:19 EST