Tuesday, September 9, 2008 - 13:35 in Mathematics & Economics
For 18 years, the Demo trade show has been a place for start-up tech companies to strut their stuff to an audience of tech-insiders. This year, many of the featured products emphasized security, writes Larry Magid.
- Georgia Tech Information Security Center releases cyber threats forecast for 2011Thu, 7 Oct 2010, 9:33:26 EDT
- For better trade, give peace a chanceThu, 25 Feb 2010, 14:00:24 EST
- The more secure you feel, the less you value your stuff, UNH research showsThu, 3 Mar 2011, 10:35:48 EST
- 76 percent of American middle-class households not financially secureMon, 24 Nov 2008, 12:16:02 EST
- Free trade, loss of support systems crippling food production in AfricaMon, 15 Feb 2010, 16:09:10 EST