Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 12:07 in Physics & Chemistry
Mechanical engineering professor Masayuki Nakao said he and his students at the University of Tokyo used a carbon-based material to produce a noodle bowl with a diameter 1/25,000 of an inch.
- Capturing CO2 in a bowlWed, 15 Jul 2009, 10:57:00 EDT
- NJIT engineer discovers why particles disperse on liquidsTue, 17 Nov 2009, 10:33:15 EST
- Touchscreens made of carbonThu, 27 Jan 2011, 10:14:47 EST
- Nanotechnologists from Penn collaborate to form near-frictionless diamond materialThu, 25 Feb 2010, 17:58:09 EST
- Super Bowl losses can increase cardiac deathMon, 31 Jan 2011, 1:32:44 EST