Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:42 in Psychology & Sociology
A government report obtained early by CBS News says non-scientists are playing an increasing role in EPA decisions - including how toxic chemicals are regulated. Chip Reid asks: Is political pressure putting Americans' health at risk?
- Tendency to fear is strong political influenceTue, 5 Feb 2013, 14:33:50 EST
- This is your brain on politicsThu, 2 Oct 2008, 10:22:48 EDT
- Political protests can lead to more responsive political parties, MU study findsThu, 17 Jun 2010, 16:52:46 EDT
- 'Masked' mold toxins in food should be included in safety regulationsWed, 13 Feb 2013, 15:32:39 EST
- Political participation is partially rooted in genetic inheritanceTue, 1 Jul 2008, 11:31:36 EDT