Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:42 in Biology & Nature
DNA tests performed by a U.S. laboratory have proved that bone fragments exhumed in the Ural Mountains belong to two children of Russia's last czar, ending a persistent mystery about their ultimate fate.
- UMMS researchers publish DNA identification of czar's childrenWed, 25 Feb 2009, 12:56:53 EST
- Childhood obesity linked to math performance, MU researcher saysFri, 15 Jun 2012, 17:33:08 EDT
- Hopkins Children's study finds some patients with cerebral palsy have asymmetric pelvic bonesThu, 10 Mar 2011, 1:01:40 EST
- New test could aid children suffering from reflux diseaseThu, 19 Jun 2008, 7:22:04 EDT
- How to treat fevers in African children up for debateTue, 6 Jan 2009, 6:21:47 EST