Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:44 in Earth & Climate
President Bush on Wednesday called for a halt in the growth of U.S. greenhouse gas emissions by 2025 and urged other major polluting nations to develop national goals to address climate change.
- New climate change reports underscore need for actionWed, 19 May 2010, 11:18:20 EDT
- Reducing greenhouse gases may not be enough to slow climate changeWed, 11 Nov 2009, 0:07:59 EST
- Dodds contributes to new national study on nitrogen water pollutionMon, 20 Dec 2010, 17:03:15 EST
- Report calls for coordinated information on climate changeFri, 23 Jul 2010, 10:25:25 EDT
- Carbon Disclosure Project: 'World's largest corporations seek clarity on climate change regulation'Sun, 21 Sep 2008, 21:28:41 EDT