Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 17:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Regenerative medicine researchers at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center have reached an early milestone in a long-term project that aims to build replacement kidneys in the lab to help solve the shortage of donor organs.
- Lab-engineered kidney project reaches early milestoneThu, 21 Jun 2012, 18:31:37 EDT
- Researchers engineer miniature human livers in the labSat, 30 Oct 2010, 9:33:51 EDT
- Kidneys from deceased donors with acute renal failure expand donor poolThu, 1 Oct 2009, 10:16:07 EDT
- Genes, not race, determine donor kidney survivalTue, 10 May 2011, 0:31:25 EDT
- Millions of Americans in early stages of kidney disease need stroke monitoringWed, 28 Jul 2010, 13:09:20 EDT