Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 16:00 in Health & Medicine
There are lots of ways to treat a heart attack – CPR, aspirin, clot-busters and more. Now CU medical school researchers have found a new candidate: Intense light.
- Higher daily dose of aspirin could play key role in preventing heart attacks for those with diabetesTue, 5 Jul 2011, 12:36:49 EDT
- New approach to treating heart attacks reduces risk of life-threatening complicationsWed, 24 Jun 2009, 18:15:25 EDT
- Study proves that practice makes perfect in PCI for heart attackMon, 9 Feb 2009, 17:23:35 EST
- How to spot a heart attack soon after it occursTue, 2 Sep 2008, 17:28:46 EDT
- Aspirin does not prevent heart attacks in patients with diabetesFri, 17 Oct 2008, 4:22:08 EDT