Scientific insights that expand on the teachings of Mendel, Watson and Crick, and underpinnings of the Human Genome Project are moving drug companies along the path to development of new medicines based on deeper insights into how factors other than the genetic code influence health and disease. That's the topic of the cover story in the current edition of Chemical & Engineering News (C&EN), the weekly newsmagazine of the American Chemical Society (ACS), the world's largest scientific society.
- How drugs get those tongue-twisting generic namesWed, 18 Jan 2012, 12:38:45 EST
- American Chemical Society Weekly PressPac -- Aug. 19, 2009Wed, 19 Aug 2009, 18:22:52 EDT
- American Chemical Society Weekly PressPac -- August 12, 2009Tue, 18 Aug 2009, 14:35:57 EDT
- Questioning the effectiveness of oil dispersants in Gulf oil spillWed, 16 Jun 2010, 13:05:16 EDT
- Bacterial life on and in humans orchestrates health and diseaseWed, 15 Dec 2010, 13:52:21 EST