The many factors that contribute to how cells communicate and function at the most basic level are still not fully understood, but researchers at Baylor College of Medicine have uncovered a mechanism that helps explain how intracellular membranes fuse, and in the process, created a new physiological membrane fusion model.
- Membrane fusion a mystery no moreTue, 24 Jan 2012, 15:33:45 EST
- Membrane fusion at the synapse: Janus faced synaptotagmin-1 helps to keep the fast paceWed, 29 Oct 2008, 18:16:21 EDT
- Gene called flower missing link in vesicle uptake in neuronsThu, 3 Sep 2009, 13:38:27 EDT
- A new 'bent' on fusionThu, 20 Aug 2009, 12:33:14 EDT
- Three-part handoff delivers proteins to membrane surfaceWed, 24 Aug 2011, 14:35:32 EDT