Friday, March 11, 2011 - 01:30 in Biology & Nature
Preserving an intact population of weed-eating fish may be vital to saving the world's coral reefs from being engulfed by weed as human and climate impacts grow.
- Weed-eating fish 'key to reef survival'Thu, 10 Mar 2011, 10:14:41 EST
- Weed-eating fish 'help protect jobs, livelihoods'Tue, 8 May 2012, 11:34:51 EDT
- Gear bans 'can help save reefs'Thu, 18 Jun 2009, 9:10:13 EDT
- Help for climate-stressed coralsWed, 17 Jun 2009, 16:57:27 EDT
- World's reef fishes tussling with human overpopulationTue, 5 Apr 2011, 17:36:24 EDT