Thursday, October 21, 2010 - 23:10 in Health & Medicine
Beating the flu is already tough, but it has become even harder in recent years – the influenza A virus has mutated so that two antiviral drugs don't slow it down anymore.
- Putting a bull's-eye on the flu: Detailing influenza's structure for drug targetingThu, 21 Oct 2010, 14:53:23 EDT
- Putting a bull's-eye on the flu: Paper details influenza's structure for future drug targetingThu, 21 Oct 2010, 17:23:08 EDT
- Target for potent first-strike influenza drugs identifiedFri, 3 Aug 2012, 9:06:11 EDT
- Study: Excessive use of antiviral drugs could aid deadly fluWed, 7 Jan 2009, 13:17:36 EST
- Influenza virus strains show increasing drug resistance and ability to spreadTue, 7 Dec 2010, 2:41:05 EST