Friday, July 30, 2010 - 02:07 in Earth & Climate
An Australian scientist has discovered what could be the world's rarest coral in the remote North Pacific Ocean.
- Super-rare 'elkhorn' coral found in PacificThu, 29 Jul 2010, 9:23:27 EDT
- Isopora or isn't it?Mon, 8 Dec 2008, 12:23:56 EST
- Research expedition on corals and global warming: Aug. 17-26 in Puerto RicoTue, 26 Aug 2008, 13:35:25 EDT
- Pacific islands may become refuge for corals in a warming climate, study findsSun, 29 Apr 2012, 20:31:48 EDT
- Darwin discovered to be right: Eastern Pacific barrier is virtually impassable by coral speciesMon, 27 Aug 2012, 15:33:31 EDT