Wednesday, July 1, 2009 - 17:49 in Health & Medicine
A low dose of oral interferon alpha shows promise in preserving beta cell function for patients with newly diagnosed type 1 diabetes, or juvenile diabetes, according to researchers at The University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
- UT researcher: Interferon alpha can delay full onset of type I diabetesWed, 1 Jul 2009, 9:21:35 EDT
- Diabetes weakens your bonesMon, 28 Sep 2009, 16:08:20 EDT
- Researchers show some cells in pancreas can spontaneously change into insulin-producing cellsMon, 5 Apr 2010, 8:57:46 EDT
- PegIFN-lambda shows superior virological response and improved safety than PegIFN-alpha-2aSat, 2 Apr 2011, 17:33:13 EDT
- Noninsulin-producing alpha cells in the pancreas can be converted to insulin-producing beta cellsThu, 6 Aug 2009, 17:31:00 EDT