Tuesday, October 7, 2008 - 18:14 in Earth & Climate
A simulated gastrointestinal system is helping scientists test contaminated soil for its potential to harm humans. The method is likely to save time and money for people hoping to repurpose land with an industrial past.
- Scientists simulate gut reaction to arsenic exposureTue, 7 Oct 2008, 17:44:52 EDT
- New X-ray technique illuminates reactivity of environmental contaminantsTue, 15 Sep 2009, 17:57:43 EDT
- Rice as a source of arsenic exposureMon, 5 Dec 2011, 20:28:45 EST
- Predicting amount of oil in contaminated soilsWed, 9 Jun 2010, 18:09:16 EDT
- How computers push on the molecules they simulateThu, 3 Jan 2013, 13:01:20 EST