Wednesday, September 3, 2008 - 21:56 in Biology & Nature
Scientists have detected previously unnoticed chemical signals that individual cells in the immune system use to communicate with each other over short distances.
- New nano device detects immune system cell signalingWed, 3 Sep 2008, 15:49:42 EDT
- How immune cells 'sniff out' bacteriaMon, 29 Mar 2010, 19:38:27 EDT
- A new signaling pathway of the immune system is elucidatedThu, 31 Mar 2011, 10:37:59 EDT
- Immune system 'atlas' will speed detection of kidney transplantMon, 23 Feb 2009, 17:37:12 EST
- How cells die determines whether immune system mounts responseThu, 17 Jul 2008, 12:35:45 EDT