Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 15:42 in Psychology & Sociology
Stimulant medications such as Ritalin have been prescribed for decades to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and their popularity as "cognition enhancers" has recently surged among the healthy, as well.
- Study uncovers how Ritalin works in brain to boost cognition, focus attentionTue, 24 Jun 2008, 12:15:08 EDT
- Ritalin boosts learning by increasing brain plasticitySun, 7 Mar 2010, 13:37:47 EST
- Utah researchers discover how brain is wired for attentionMon, 1 Nov 2010, 16:34:46 EDT
- Physicians should not prescribe ADD drugs to healthy peopleMon, 17 Dec 2012, 17:04:55 EST
- Protein on 'speed' linked to ADHDTue, 8 Jul 2008, 17:35:39 EDT