Saturday, June 7, 2008 - 15:49 in Psychology & Sociology
When forming attitudes about embryonic stem cell research, people are influenced by a number of things. But understanding science plays a negligible role for many people.
- Scientific information largely ignored when forming opinions about stem cell researchFri, 6 Jun 2008, 11:36:15 EDT
- Science's policy clout diminished, but oil risk looms largeThu, 2 Sep 2010, 19:38:26 EDT
- Study sheds light into the nature of embryonic stem cellsTue, 25 May 2010, 17:42:56 EDT
- 'Magical state' of embryonic stem cells may help overcome hurdles to therapeutics Wed, 13 Jun 2012, 18:44:36 EDT
- Gene directs stem cells to build the heartWed, 2 Jul 2008, 13:08:05 EDT