Friday, August 17, 2012 - 03:31 in Astronomy & Space
The astrophysicist Professor Mazlan Othman headed the Malaysian National Space Agency, where her work led to the launch of the first Malaysian astronaut but she regrets not having gone into space herself.
- ESA space telescope with CU-Boulder connection looks back to early galaxiesWed, 30 Dec 2009, 16:36:29 EST
- The International Space Station, a test-bed for future space explorationFri, 18 Jul 2008, 9:35:56 EDT
- Data from outer space open new frontiers for researchersTue, 1 Dec 2009, 11:24:26 EST
- LISA gravitational-wave mission strongly endorsed by National Research CouncilWed, 18 Aug 2010, 13:17:46 EDT
- Researchers call for new space headache category following astronauts' surveyTue, 2 Jun 2009, 9:51:46 EDT