Monday, July 9, 2012 - 20:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Dogs' ancestral origins reveal why they evolved to "love" meat and bones, according to scientists.
- Bone from blood: Circulating cells form bone outside the normal skeleton, Penn study findsThu, 23 Jul 2009, 14:46:09 EDT
- Falling in love 'more scientific than you think,' according to Syracuse University professorFri, 22 Oct 2010, 17:04:10 EDT
- WSU researchers use a 3-D printer to make bone-like material Tue, 29 Nov 2011, 20:33:32 EST
- 'Inhabitants of Madrid' ate elephants’ meat and bone marrow 80,000 years agoWed, 25 Apr 2012, 12:37:49 EDT
- Skull bone may hold the key to tackling osteoporosisFri, 18 Dec 2009, 22:21:47 EST