Friday, May 18, 2012 - 13:30 in Physics & Chemistry
RAF Kinloss is the focus of a new probe into radioactive contamination, linked to the use of "glow in the dark" paint on WWII aircraft.
- Link possible between pet food contamination and baby formula contaminationWed, 15 Oct 2008, 11:49:55 EDT
- Firefly glow: Berkeley Lab scientists develop a hydrogen peroxide probe based on firefly luciferinFri, 11 Feb 2011, 15:03:15 EST
- Ricin's deadly action revealed by glowing probesThu, 7 Aug 2008, 11:08:44 EDT
- Mussels to determine how much contamination is in the portsThu, 31 Jul 2008, 9:36:08 EDT
- New technology to speed cleanup of nuclear contaminated sitesThu, 30 Dec 2010, 13:43:49 EST