Monday, May 14, 2012 - 08:31 in Physics & Chemistry
A retinal implant - or bionic eye - which is powered by light has been invented by scientists at Stanford University in California.
- Bionic Vision Australia puts bionic eye in sightTue, 30 Mar 2010, 9:51:25 EDT
- Seeing a bionic eye on medicine's horizonMon, 22 Mar 2010, 15:41:27 EDT
- University of Utah physicists invent 'spintronic' LEDThu, 12 Jul 2012, 15:09:00 EDT
- University of Minnesota engineers invent new device that could increase Internet download speeds Tue, 2 Oct 2012, 22:02:39 EDT
- Stanford advances vastly expand versatility of optogenetics brain-research techniqueThu, 18 Mar 2010, 12:50:20 EDT