Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 15:30 in Psychology & Sociology
A decision to abandon a cull of badgers was based on science and the law, not politics, says First Minister Carwyn Jones.
- Benefits of badger culling not long lasting for reducing cattle TB, says studyWed, 10 Feb 2010, 10:23:34 EST
- Localized reactive badger culling raises bovine tuberculosis risk, new analysis confirmsWed, 13 Jul 2011, 22:36:01 EDT
- Hedging your bets: How the brain makes decisions based on related informationWed, 21 Sep 2011, 17:37:01 EDT
- Brain research shows past experience is invaluable for complex decision makingWed, 13 May 2009, 12:50:02 EDT
- Put major government policy options through a science test first, biodiversity experts urgeThu, 17 Feb 2011, 14:52:20 EST