Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 20:00 in Health & Medicine
Medieval suits of armour were so exhausting to wear that they could have affected the outcomes of famous battles, a study suggests.
- Heavy metal hardens battleTue, 19 Jul 2011, 21:31:57 EDT
- 'Pep talk' can revive immune cells exhausted by chronic viral infection Wed, 14 Dec 2011, 15:32:55 EST
- HIV-1's 'hijacking mechanism' pinpointed by McGill/JGH researchersWed, 10 Jun 2009, 15:14:55 EDT
- Mental fatigue can affect physical enduranceTue, 24 Feb 2009, 6:21:59 EST
- Uncovering Nottingham's hidden medieval sandstone cavesThu, 13 May 2010, 14:04:13 EDT