Friday, May 4, 2012 - 09:30 in Mathematics & Economics
WASHINGTON (AP) -- A federal agency needs illusionist David Copperfield to help escape from criticism over now-canceled plans to hire a speaker to train agency leaders using "magic tools."...
- Federal agencies to discuss best ways to prioritize, evaluate scientific researchTue, 27 Oct 2009, 18:31:27 EDT
- Scientists advance the art of magic with a study of Penn and Teller's 'cups and balls' illusionTue, 12 Feb 2013, 16:37:41 EST
- Expert panel calls on US research agencies to develop policies for providing free public access to federally sponsored research resultsWed, 13 Jan 2010, 12:01:13 EST
- National disagreement over NASA's goals and objectives detrimental to agency planningThu, 6 Dec 2012, 0:32:07 EST
- Reviving the FDA: NEJM perspectiveWed, 6 Oct 2010, 18:11:47 EDT