SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- Crab fishermen working off the Northern California coast have managed to free a gray whale that was tangled in a large fishing line and that had disappeared after a previous rescue attempt, federal wildlife officials said....
- Gray whales likely survived the Ice Ages by changing their dietsWed, 6 Jul 2011, 23:35:28 EDT
- Disappearing dolphins clamour for attention at whale summitTue, 23 Jun 2009, 21:49:34 EDT
- Gray seals consume as much fish as the fishing industry catchesMon, 2 Apr 2012, 13:34:22 EDT
- University of East Anglia research reveals why fishermen keep fishing despite dwindling catchesSat, 11 Feb 2012, 14:33:29 EST
- NOAA researchers: Blue whales re-establishing former migration patternsMon, 11 May 2009, 14:15:17 EDT