Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 14:30 in Earth & Climate
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (AP) -- A wayward dolphin is spending a third straight day in a narrow wetlands channel along the Southern California coast, under the watchful eyes of wildlife experts....
- New study predicts risk of wetland habitat loss in southern United StatesWed, 18 May 2011, 16:37:38 EDT
- Restored wetlands rarely equal condition of original wetlandsTue, 24 Jan 2012, 20:32:28 EST
- Study: Tropical wetlands hold more carbon than temperate marshesWed, 8 Oct 2008, 9:35:44 EDT
- Trading wetlands no longer a deal with the devilThu, 17 Jan 2013, 22:03:46 EST
- Study shows rise in Cornwall's dolphin, whale and porpoise deathsSun, 6 Jul 2008, 21:28:30 EDT