HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (AP) -- A dolphin wandered into a narrow channel in a coastal wetlands on Friday, circling in shallow waters as crowds grew along the banks, TV helicopters flew overhead and marine animal experts considered how to return it to the ocean....
- Restored wetlands rarely equal condition of original wetlandsTue, 24 Jan 2012, 20:32:28 EST
- Flooding might help lower gas emission from wetlandsTue, 23 Sep 2008, 16:23:01 EDT
- Dolphins get a lift from delta wing technologyFri, 26 Jun 2009, 6:43:11 EDT
- Size matters: Large Marine Protected Areas work for dolphinsTue, 27 Mar 2012, 17:36:35 EDT
- Many coastal wetlands likely to disappear this centuryWed, 1 Dec 2010, 14:03:14 EST