Friday, April 20, 2012 - 22:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
LIMA, Peru (AP) -- A Peruvian official says authorities are still trying to unravel the mystery of why hundreds of dolphins ended up dead on beaches in the country over the past 2 1/2 months....
- Study shows rise in Cornwall's dolphin, whale and porpoise deathsSun, 6 Jul 2008, 21:28:30 EDT
- Smithsonian study: Stranding records are faithful reflection of live whale and dolphin populationsTue, 7 Jun 2011, 14:36:27 EDT
- Rock art marks transformations in traditional Peruvian societiesMon, 4 Aug 2008, 14:21:57 EDT
- Dolphins get a lift from delta wing technologyFri, 26 Jun 2009, 6:43:11 EDT
- Dolphins use double sonarTue, 7 Jun 2011, 12:39:35 EDT