Sunday, April 8, 2012 - 23:30 in Earth & Climate
MOUNT PAEKTU, North Korea (AP) -- As the snow drifts through the towering evergreen trees, silence enshrouds this remote pilgrimage site, a place some here consider the Bethlehem of North Korea....
- Korean researchers reveal new sea defense modelTue, 18 Jan 2011, 10:35:42 EST
- NASA, Google data show North Korea logging in protected areaMon, 17 May 2010, 15:43:35 EDT
- North Korea opens its doors to agroforestryFri, 27 Aug 2010, 10:16:27 EDT
- NASA sees Tropical Storm Meari headed for North Korea landfallFri, 24 Jun 2011, 17:01:52 EDT
- 2010 Korea bomb 'tests' probably false alarms, says study Tue, 9 Oct 2012, 13:34:31 EDT