Monday, April 9, 2012 - 02:30 in Earth & Climate
WASHINGTON (AP) -- It's been so warm in the United States this year, especially in March, that national records weren't just broken, they were deep-fried....
- Record highs far outpace record lows across USThu, 12 Nov 2009, 20:42:56 EST
- Record high temperatures far outpace record lows across USThu, 12 Nov 2009, 12:15:11 EST
- Argonne's CARIBU charge breeder breaks world record for efficiencyTue, 13 Apr 2010, 16:09:10 EDT
- Global warming has increased monthly heat records by a factor of 5Mon, 14 Jan 2013, 11:04:20 EST
- UMass Amherst ecologists among the first to record and study deep-sea fish noisesThu, 26 Jan 2012, 15:36:02 EST