LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The U.S. and Mexico will upgrade an earthquake monitoring system along the border between California and Baja California in order to better deal with temblors such as last year's magnitude-7.2 shock and to identify areas at greatest risk of shaking....
- UA engineering tests underground border security systemTue, 14 Dec 2010, 10:34:40 EST
- Border fences pose threats to wildlife on US-Mexico border, study showsTue, 12 Jul 2011, 11:38:04 EDT
- UCSB scientists obtain unique recordings of Easter earthquake in MexicoWed, 7 Apr 2010, 9:17:32 EDT
- Study finds high mortality of endangered loggerhead sea turtles in Baja CaliforniaTue, 14 Oct 2008, 17:07:33 EDT
- Study: Newspapers located closer to the Mexican border slant news coverage of immigrationTue, 28 Jul 2009, 12:10:09 EDT