By BRIAN SKOLOFF 2010-10-22T09:56:47Z ON THE FLOOR OF THE GULF OF MEXICO (AP) -- Just 20 miles north of where BP's blown-out well spewed millions of gallons of oil into the sea, life appears bountiful despite initial fears that crude could have wiped out many of these delicate deepwater habitats....
- Oil-eating bacteria may determine environmental impact of Gulf oilWed, 11 Aug 2010, 13:37:28 EDT
- First study of dispersants in Gulf spill suggests a prolonged deepwater fateWed, 26 Jan 2011, 10:05:36 EST
- Gulf oil spill could widen, worsen 'dead zone'Mon, 7 Jun 2010, 9:59:26 EDT
- At least 200,000 tons of oil and gas from Deepwater Horizon spill consumed by gulf bacteriaTue, 11 Sep 2012, 14:04:49 EDT
- Assessing impacts of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of MexicoWed, 10 Jul 2013, 15:35:59 EDT