By BARRY HATTON 2010-06-30T10:29:57Z LISBON, Portugal (AP) -- Spain's Telefonica raised its bid for Brazil's leading cell phone company Vivo to euro7.15 billion ($8.72 billion) just hours ahead of a shareholder meeting which on Wednesday is considering the unsolicited offer....
- Spain is the second country in the world where divorce is better accepted sociallyTue, 13 Oct 2009, 14:17:23 EDT
- Team uncovers dengue fever virus' molecular secretsTue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:43:37 EST
- Team uncovers dengue fever virus' molecular secretsTue, 8 Mar 2011, 14:34:22 EST
- The first map of colon cancer in Spain is publishedThu, 14 Jan 2010, 9:52:57 EST
- Osteoarthritis increases aggregate health care expenditures by $186 billion annuallyMon, 30 Nov 2009, 0:43:34 EST