Thursday, October 8, 2009 - 22:28 in Astronomy & Space
WASHINGTON (AP) -- NASA's moon probe has separated into two pieces as planned, a major milestone toward a Friday morning double-barreled crash into the lunar surface....
- Twin ARTEMIS probes to study moon in 3-DWed, 13 Jul 2011, 22:37:10 EDT
- 2 THEMIS probes redirected to moon to study magnetosphere, solar wind interactionsWed, 27 Oct 2010, 14:33:14 EDT
- NASA spacecraft reveals recent geological activity on the moonTue, 21 Feb 2012, 17:35:07 EST
- NASA's LRO creating unprecedented topographic map of moonFri, 17 Dec 2010, 17:21:49 EST
- NASA's LRO reveals 'incredible shrinking moon'Thu, 19 Aug 2010, 15:32:05 EDT