Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 13:21 in Astronomy & Space
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) -- A spacecraft orbiting Mars has spotted water ice in several impact craters midway between the north pole and equator - the first time ice so close to the surface has been discovered so far south on the red planet....
- Scientists see water ice in fresh meteorite craters on MarsThu, 24 Sep 2009, 14:26:13 EDT
- Researchers estimate ice content of crater at moon's south poleThu, 21 Jun 2012, 9:34:30 EDT
- Extensive water in Mars' interior Thu, 21 Jun 2012, 15:09:53 EDT
- Messenger orbital data confirm theories, reveal surprisesThu, 16 Jun 2011, 14:35:51 EDT
- Deep Impact and other spacecraft find clear evidence of water on moonThu, 24 Sep 2009, 11:26:36 EDT