Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 14:30 in Health & Medicine
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Obama administration is asking a presidential commission to help decide an ethical quandary: Should the anthrax vaccine and other treatments being stockpiled in case of a bioterror attack be tested in children?...
- Avalanche photodiodes target bioterrorism agentsWed, 25 Jun 2008, 17:35:53 EDT
- MU expert looks back to debate 1 and forward to the vice presidential debateMon, 29 Sep 2008, 14:35:23 EDT
- New medical weapons to protect against anthrax attacksWed, 23 Jun 2010, 12:06:09 EDT
- Texas Biomed reports faster, more economical method for detecting bioterror threatsMon, 5 Nov 2012, 8:33:06 EST
- UCF professor develops vaccine to protect against black plague bioterror attackWed, 30 Jul 2008, 23:22:34 EDT