Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 02:30 in Biology & Nature
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The clock is ticking: The first National Alzheimer's Plan sets a deadline of 2025 to finally find effective ways to treat, or at least stall, the mind-destroying disease....
- Biological clock ticks slower for female birds who choose good matesTue, 18 Jan 2011, 12:16:18 EST
- Ticking of body's 24-hour clock turns gears of metabolism and agingThu, 19 Mar 2009, 14:31:32 EDT
- Biological clock ticks slower for female birds who choose good matesWed, 19 Jan 2011, 11:06:43 EST
- Tick tock: Rods help set internal clocks, biologist saysFri, 17 Sep 2010, 16:22:49 EDT
- Dartmouth research: The clocks are ticking and the climate is changingFri, 16 Nov 2012, 22:32:13 EST