Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 09:00 in Psychology & Sociology
How old is too old? Katie Hamilton say mothers should decide how long they want to breast-feed their children, not society....
- Study finds breast-feeding safe for women after breast cancer treatmentTue, 12 Oct 2010, 10:06:33 EDT
- Social support during breast-feeding helps humans have more childrenFri, 13 Feb 2009, 14:08:40 EST
- Mother-daughter breast density study points way to earlier cancer risk assessmentWed, 29 Apr 2009, 19:43:51 EDT
- UB study explores how women make decisions about breast cancer surgeryMon, 26 Oct 2009, 16:18:59 EDT
- Breast density associated with increased risk of cancer recurrenceMon, 9 Nov 2009, 5:15:06 EST