Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 14:30 in Psychology & Sociology
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- New research sends a stark warning to overweight teens: If you develop diabetes, you'll have a very tough time keeping it under control....
- Teens + sugars = increased heart disease risk later in life?Mon, 10 Jan 2011, 16:35:22 EST
- Headaches in teens tied to overweight, smoking and lack of exerciseWed, 18 Aug 2010, 16:36:49 EDT
- Parents keep diabetic teens on trackWed, 7 Apr 2010, 11:54:30 EDT
- Overweight Hispanic children at significant risk for pre-diabetes, according to new USC studyTue, 12 Aug 2008, 14:07:16 EDT
- Overweight siblings of children with type 2 diabetes likely to have abnormal blood sugar levelsTue, 9 Dec 2008, 16:58:12 EST