Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 11:00 in Health & Medicine
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- Some nail polishes commonly found in California salons and advertised as free of a so-called "toxic trio" of chemicals actually have high levels of agents linked to birth defects, according to state chemical regulators....
- Hepatitis transmission risk needs to be studied in nail salons, barbershopsMon, 31 Oct 2011, 15:39:44 EDT
- Polished to perfectionThu, 10 Jul 2008, 12:29:22 EDT
- Link between birth defect gastroschisis and the agricultural chemical atrazine foundFri, 5 Feb 2010, 6:45:46 EST
- Lasers put a shine on metalsSun, 8 Nov 2009, 7:37:15 EST
- Pharmacists crucial in plan for terrorist chemical weaponsSat, 10 Dec 2011, 4:34:29 EST