BERLIN (AP) -- German scientists have developed a new way to make a key malaria drug that they say could easily quadruple production and drop the price significantly, increasing the availability of treatment for a disease that kills hundreds of thousands every year....
- New methods, new math speed detection of drug-resistant malariaMon, 2 Aug 2010, 10:50:15 EDT
- Genomic warfare to counter malaria drug resistanceTue, 16 Feb 2010, 13:00:47 EST
- Scientists develop new drug treatment for malariaMon, 16 Aug 2010, 10:36:41 EDT
- Better treatments for malaria in pregnancy are neededTue, 17 Jun 2008, 7:21:23 EDT
- Tools for more accurate dosage of drugs against HIV/AIDS and malariaFri, 6 Mar 2009, 9:45:13 EST